Ended Procurement Specialist
- Employer: AMICON
- Location: Sana'a
- Job Title: Procurement Specialist
- Type of position & time: Working from Home or office (part-time)
AMICON is one of the leading multidisciplinary consulting firms of Yemen and was established in 2000 and is a Full Services and Program Management Firm, headquarter in Sana'a with a diversity of disciplines and expertise in multiple services.
Procurement Specialist is responsible for following the tenders announcements and preparing technical and financial offers aspects for the various consultancy services area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely & confidentially with AMICON's team to processing successful technical and financial offers.
- Following the tenders announcements and preparing technical and financial offers in English or Arabic language aspects for the various consultancy services area.
- Participate in the pre-bid meeting and discuss all important inquiries in tender with client.
- Preparing and processing the technical and financial offers with participation and coordination with AMICON's team.
- Selecting the appropriate person of each job position in the technical offer and review their CVs.
- Development the Profile firm, technical and financial offers, policies and procedures,...etc.
- Reviewing the Contracts/ Purchase Orders that submitted by clients for approval or rejection, along with recommendations.
- Any other duties that relating to preparing the offers.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree in procurement, supplies and management, business administration, or any related fields.
- High experience in preparing technical and financial offers in English or Arabic language for all services sectors (especially in monitoring, evaluation, third party monitoring (TPM), ...etc).
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in procurement and/or preparing offers.
- Experience with contracting/tendering.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet,…etc).
- Ability to effective working with all tenders.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of generic procurement procedures and practices of NGOs, major donor, local agencies.
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send their CV in English to Engineeremail@example.com before closing date for submitting their application with the vacancy reference subject (Procurement Specialist).
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date.
- Females Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.