Ended PHP Web Developer (4)
Job Title: PHP Web Developer (4)
Location: Sana’a & Aden
Company: Ysys for Fintech and Smart Humanitarian Solutions
Ysys is a company specialized in FinTech and SMART Humanitarian Solutions. Driven by the need to develop solutions based on the local requirements for custom made systems as best built by personnel living and experiencing the moment.
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman's terms.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
- Demonstrable experience with PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimization techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (AWS/Heroku/Digital Ocean/Linode), related services and server administration like setting up Apache/Nginx, php-fpm etc. Other nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Ability to make composer packages.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
You will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Quick learner
- A logical thinker
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work alone and with other people
- Attention to details
- Passionate about technology
Qualified and Interested individuals are required to apply for this position following the link:
Applicants from Sana'a: https://y-jobs.org/job/php-developer-55
Applicants from Aden: https://y-jobs.org/job/php-developer-56
Deadline for Applying: May 5, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To the urgency of this hiring, interviews will be done on a rolling basis; and a candidate might be identified even before the closing date.