Ended Health Assistant
Job Title : Health Assistant.
Band/ Level / Grade: 9A
Location: AL Hodeida governorate
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries, we restore safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure. The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The Health program assistant will be the key person to handle documents and follow-up health activities with particular focus on documentations related to nominations, payments, attendances etc. S/he will also promote teamwork and collaboration between the health team. He / She will support the health team on timely submission of the documents.
- Coordinate and Support the program officers to prepare incentive workers and CHVs annexes (A&B) and all documents according to SOPs.
- Conduct field visit to monitor the quality of work.
- Support program officers to prepare payment for IWs and CHVs and follow up with finance.
- Recording of files and data of IWs and CHVs.
- Clearing BVA and follow with PRs and payments requesters.
- Documentation for all paper in files according to Grants and locations.
- Coordinate with the health team to prepare, filling, maintain and share the PR trackers (program and supply chain).
- Coordination and facilitate internal health program meetings and take and share detailed minutes.
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports (weekly, monthly, interim and final)
- Keep record and order office supplies.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from health manager.
- Perform any other task/s assigned by the Sr. HM.
Requirements (Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Certificate or diploma in sciences or other.
- At least one year experience.
- Good training and capacity building skills
- Excellent knowledge of the working environment
- INGO experience preferred.
- Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- Computer literacy is desirable.
- English knowledge is an advantage.
- Ability to work after office hours to achieve assigned tasks as per need & priority.
The IRC and IRC workers are expected to adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation
- Qualified and Interested individuals are required to apply for this position via the IRC Career at the following link:
- CV, Copies of the academic and work certificates should be submitted in the system.
Deadline for Applying: April 18, 2021. System will stop receiving CVs at 12:00 A.M. of April 18, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.