Ended Project Assistant
Responsiveness for Relief and Development Foundation (RRD) is a non-government organization that aims to contribute effectively to reduce human suffering in Yemen. RRD works with local communities and stakeholders to provide humanitarian aid for people in conflict-affected areas.
Position: Project Assistant
Reports to: Project Coordinator
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Location: Al Hudaydah Governorate – Bayt Al Faqih District
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the Health and Nutrition Field Officer and team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle;
- Provide administrative and logistical support for project;
- Assist and participate in community mobilization and sensitization;
- Contribute to day-to-day project implementation in the targeted HFs; ensure conformity to expected results and project work-plan;
- Collect, register and maintain all information on project activities;
- Contribute to the preparation and implementation of weekly and monthly progress reports;
- Assists in trainings preparing and conduction;
- Prepare meetings agendas and arrange field visits, appointments and meetings (internal and external)
- Responsible for development of meeting minutes;
- Maintain and archive all project documentations;
- Assists in coordination issues;
- Any other related tasks as required.
Skills and Experience
- A university degree in relevant field.
- Minimum one-year experience in a similar position, preferably with a non-governmental organization;
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs;
- Experience and good understanding of Health and Nutrition projects;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to click here:
- Deadline for submission of application: 21 April 2021; interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and Interviews will be Conducted on a rolling Basis.
- RRD is an equal opportunity Employer. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.