Ended M&E Officer
Project: Food Security Project
- Prepare relevant data collection and monitoring tools as well as develop the database for storing data and information.
- Conducts regular field visits to projects sites to carry out process monitoring as well as gathers feedback from the beneficiary community about the implemented projects and submit a detail report about the activities.
- Ensure the availability of timely and high-quality reports (bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, final, assessments, PDMs, baseline and end line surveys reports) and other documentation as required.
- Work closely with consultants and other staff in relation to baseline, assessment and evaluation studies.
- Support in Developing and designing information management systems resulting from monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning activities, such as progress reports, databases and complaint mechanisms,
- Responsible for receiving beneficiaries’ feedback and complaints mechanism.
- Maintain the archiving and documentation system.
- Designing MEA plans for the food security project.
- Contribute to building the overall capacity of the institution's monitoring and evaluation system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a College Diploma in related field of study.
- At least two years’ similar work experience with NGO.
- Experience with evaluations and monitoring as well as feedback and complaints response mechanisms;
- Good verbal and written English skills with strong communication skills;
- Proven ability to use MS office applications (Excel is necessary).
- Strong understanding of concepts and features of data management tools.
- Knowledge of key MEAL and humanitarian standards.
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly to field sites.
- Previous experience working on a variety of surveys/assessments.
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of email.