Ended Financial Controller
This position is concerned reviewing and monitoring all financial transactions at the organization and responsible for all of the financial covenants and initial posting of the financial entries.
- Master Degree in Accounting (Preferable)
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of Three Years of Professional Experience
- Financial Controller (Preferable)
- Financial Accounting
- Fluent in English language
- Professional at Using MS Office
- Excellent Communication Skills
Thirty-Five hours a week
Ends December 31st, 2021
Applications submitted after 22-04-2021 are not considered
- Direct responsibility for all accounting entries made at the organization and to ensure the correctness of the post and guidance, and to ensure that the supporting documents are in place and that they are legally correct and ensure financial entries legality and post them to the general ledger in the first instance.
- Reviewing and matching accounts in banks, deposits, disbursements and withdrawals, and following up on the monthly reconciliations of the banks.
- Direct supervision of the accountants under his/her responsibility and ensure that the accounting entries therein are in accordance with the accounting principles.
- Reviewing budget amendment requests and entering them into the financial system ensuring validity.
- Review and post salaries and wages entries and all processes related to them financially.
- Monitoring and settling projects advances.
- Monitoring and settling the financial covenants.
- Submitting the monthly business progress reports to the Financial Manager.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are sealed with approved "Paid" stamps.
- Review the general ledger periodically to ensure that there are no wrongly entered entries resulting from accounting errors or exchange rates.
- Monitor foreign exchange rates fluctuation and transfers between accounts.
- Preparing periodic reports and monitor balances in order to ensure that the estimated budgets are not exceeded, and reporting that at the right time.
- Perform tasks assigned by direct manager and related to the post.
- Go to the link http://126.96.36.199:8080/jobs.
- Press "Apply Now!" button.
- Choose "Don't have an account?" to sign-up.
- Fill up the sign-up form.
- Choose the job position and attach all needed documents.
- Finally, press "Submit" button.